Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Do You Swear To Tell The Truth and Nothing But The Truth, So Help You God?

There comes a moment when you realize that the hunch you had about a certain topic or someone was dead on.

It's the "I knew it!" moment.

Depending on the situation, it can be sweet satisfaction or sheer heartbreak.

Don't lie to me. Don't ever lie to me, because the truth will always come out!

While you sit there sending those sincere sounding messages of "I think about you all the time, I fucked up, I want you back, let me prove it to you," I can clearly see through you.

Make a mental note for yourself, in the future when you are trying to get back someone that you lost, don't openly pursue other women in plain sight, it really doesn't help your cause.

You say to me, "I've been thinking about you a lot, I screwed up, could there still be a possibility for us?"

But yet at the same time I see you saying the same things to another.

You say that I don't have all my facts straight but yet you refuse to lay them out for me.

Why have you done this to me? I never asked for this and I most certainly didn't deserve it.

Everything they say about the truth is correct. It will set you free, but at the same time it hurts like hell.

You broke me, but rest assured, a little super glue and some time and I'll be good as new.

If only you could have known all the beauty that could have been, it was right there for the taking and you chose to overlook it.

I saw it, why couldn't you?

Live well and be happy with the choices that you've made for they will forever cement your path.

No comments:

Post a Comment